• Register Today It's free!

N.C. TRAIL HELP

BACKWOODS

Reaction score
City, State
DUMFRIES, VA.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 EXPLORER 4D
IM HEADING TO NORTH CAROLINA TO HANG OUT AND WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY TRAILS FOR ME TO EXPLORE.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I AN PLANNING ON THE MYRTLE AREA TO EAT OYSTERS AND DRINK BEER.

myrtle beach is in sc...

SC, NC... what's the diff...

If anyone's headed near ILM, feel free to get in touch with me, LowdPypes, Blue_Steel or one of the other loons from here... We are always up for takin the trucks out and testing their endurance... and ours. Although, Blue_Steel may have some troub's with 2wd :mattmoon: No, I am just messing but do let us know... Peace wheelers!

hey man we need to get a run together soon. im down in greenville, its about 3 hours from winston salem (used to live there) are there any good trails near there? i dont know where we could go, i dont think we will be all up for tellico. and there aint crap around here.

count me in too

Hey If ya'll decide to do something let me know.. I'm not far from ya'll either... Being over in Fayetteville and all.. its only a couple of hours.... I think... LOL

Originally posted by BACKWOODS
I AN PLANNING ON THE MYRTLE AREA TO EAT OYSTERS AND DRINK BEER.

sounds like a plan to me!

Hmm I'm really not sure of any legal trails in that area. There oughta be someone on this board that lives near there.

myrlte is like 5 hrs. from me.. ill be there in the summer lol

Myrtle????

When are ya'll thinking of doing that? I am thinking about going there this weekend... If any one else is gonna be down there let me know.:bounce:

hey myrtle beach is only an hour drive from exactly house of blues to my house in wilmington. definately stop on by if you can. there are some trails here. couple are pretty good. some you get your truck paint scratched a bit with bushes and trees but are fun. don't know about mud though. hasen't rained here in over a month and it's looking very dry. lots of sand at the beach and around the area. and i've just found a new trail that i want to explorer sometime. don't know how good it'll be, but if it's under powerlines i'm sure it's descent :) as for me driving, we can see how far an exploder with aired down tires will go with two wheel drive. and here's to ya mr awd :mattmoon: lets see you pull some doughnuts with your drive train lowdpypes:p

Back