New 2 the board

PlorerPimp

Reaction score
City, State
Houston, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
just saying hi and i thought id post up some pics of my plorer

almost completely stock bc i have no money :( but its all good cuz im only 16 :D

807236_3.jpg

heres my kenwood head unit

807236_7.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome. There are many helpful people here, use the search liberally and you will find a post for whatever question you may have.

Welcome to the site

Welcome and at age 16 your lucky to even have that truck...LOL You will be able to hook it up nicely over time I'm sure but I am one of the few people that don't like a lot of stuff on my truck. Stock isn't a curse word.

Welcome, I am trying to remember what I had to drive at 16...I think I had an old ford galaxie my grandpa gave me..ya know..that car was my pride and joy ..Ok.."you can quit laughing now!!"

Good luck with you Explorer..you will have fun learning about it..and all the things you can buy or change to really personalize it for you!!!

stock isn't a curse word its taboo

bolt-on is the curse word...

heh- welcome to the site. its a nice looking truck. did you buy it or is a hand me down type deal?

ya it was my sisters, and then she bought a more girly jetta and gave the plorer to me :) hehe nice sister

expo5.0 said:
stock isn't a curse word its taboo

bolt-on is the curse word...

heh- welcome to the site. its a nice looking truck. did you buy it or is a hand me down type deal?

Yeah, I guess stock is taboo if your talking about the stereo system for a 16 year old...LOL

Back