New Bullitts on my Sport... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Bullitts on my Sport...

Just fitted new rims and tires, 2001 Mustang Bullitts with 275-70-17 Falken S/TZ-04 TZ04 Tires with 1" spacers.
I also Went with 4 new R1Concepts vented, slotted rotors and EBC pads and 4 KYB shocks.
Did the 1" lift on the back with home made shackles,
Got a X3 tuner and Ram CAI and a tune from James (jah81592) Great guy,
The whole package (tune and suspension) is an amazing upgrade, The truck doesn't roll anymore, nice and solid,
The tune gave me a lot more overtaking power and I get about 290 miles to the tank now, compared to 245,

A worthy upgrade and a new lease of life to da truk.. :)

EX01.jpg

EX02.jpg

EX03.jpg

EX04.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks nice barfy where in the bay area r u at right now.

Thanks...Live down The coast in Pacifica, Nice and cooool by the ocean.. :)

coo barfy i am in the bay area visiting friends and family i orginally live in so cali in newport beach. But right now i am in the san jose area visiting.

i like that color green and i like the clear lenses as well r u going to plan on doing anymore mods to ur sport at all.

i like that color green and i like the clear lenses as well r u going to plan on doing anymore mods to ur sport at all.

Not to much more, I have a complete sound system in there, Bits and pieces, you know how it goes.. :D

what u think of my sport u like it at all

Truck looks clean, good to see you are happy with the mods you have chosen. Thanks for the business.-j

Truck looks clean, good to see you are happy with the mods you have chosen. Thanks for the business.-j

Thanks again James,, The chip and CAI worked out really well, One happy customer.. :)

Back