New Explorer owner, inherited from a fam member. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer owner, inherited from a fam member.

mg4214

Reaction score
City, State
California
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 XLT
How is it going? I am leaving a 2003 Cadillac Deville for a 2004 Explorer XLT. The car is stock, but I have already purchased 265/70/16 general grabber
AT2's for it. Any suggestions with alignment, speedometer inaccuarcy...etc?
I must say, this forum does a very good job with information from its members, thanks for allowing me access to the site. I look forward to hearing your responses, all are welcomed and encouraged, I work in health care and have not one mechanic bone in my body.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IF you find inaccuracy with odometer and speedometer I'd say go to a ford dealer and have them reprogram the computer for the size tires you are running.

i used to have an 03 deville as well but i gave it to my mom cause she was lookin for a car. i gave it to her when i put like 23,500 miles on now it has only like 30k miles on it. my mother lives in northern cali and i live in southern cali. so i drove it to northern cali and gave it to her and then i flew back home to southern cali.

i miss the caddy it was a nice car i got pics of the caddy somewhere if u want to see it. i have pics of it when i was in the bay area visiting.

Back