New Guy.....

spabula

Reaction score
City, State
PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT AWD 5.0L
Hi All,
I am new to the site. I think it is a great site by the way, full of info. I own a 2000 AWD 5.0L. I bought it new and has been a daily driver or less since then (85,000 miles). Was originally bought for the wife so it was purchased fully loaded with the sport group package and all that good stuff. It has since become my ride and has served me well. The truck is still stock, minus of course the few items that have worn out over time (ie- shocks, hubs, ect.) but no performance upgrades yet....................
I have been a jeeper for a while and thought I would try something new and maybe do some mods to my Ex. I think this is going to get interesting cuz i'm a big fan of computerless older vehicles ( currently a 1980 CJ-5 ) so I have alot of learning to do on that end (computers and fuel injection).
Some mods I am looking to do in the near future would be: replacing the exhaust, CAI, rear shackle replacement, possibly a supercharger is in there somewhere if I can find out enough info on how I need to tune after the install.
So if anyone has any advise...... I'm all ears!!

Brenden

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Eyyyy its the new guy! Lets pick on him!

Welcome to ExplorerForum new guy :D

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

Welcome to the forum! Plenty of good info here, just search around a little bit!

Welcome

Its really hard for us to tell exactly what you want, but if you tell us, like you did well help. i found alot about what i wanted to do by just reading what others have done. alot of good ideas here, and so very helpful!! Welcome man!:salute:

welcome to the forum brenden

Back