• Register Today It's free!

StryctNy9e

City, State
Beaverton OR/ hayward CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 XLT Exploder
hows it going? I have been reading your guys forums for about a month and gained plenty of great information and decided to pay my dues and join. 1 year ago i moved up to oregon from cali and bought a 1993 ford explorer XLT 4x4 with 130,000 on it for $1800. I had talked the guy down from $2000. It has been a excellent truck and everyone at this site has helped it become even better with all of the useful threads. So the xploder engine was very strong and i like to take care of my vehicles, first things firs i changed the oil, transmission fluids, topped off gear oils and coolant. Changed brake pads front and rear and some general matinence. The X had sagging doors and was missing minor pieces so i replaced the pins and drug my girl to the junk yard in the rain to find a center console and rear vanity pull cover and was sucsessful even matching the color. Just two days ago I spent three hours cleaning the engine bay and replaced plugs and wires also through in a can of seafoam and it did wonders for my truck. I replaced a wheel bearing today and plan on doing the passenger side tommarrow. I also ordered some warrior rear shackles and am gonna start getting stuff together for a coil seat lift and add a leaf. And plenty of other mods are going to be on the way. Well i just wanted to thanks to everybody who takes the time and effort to post and help. This is my first truck and Ford and I knew nothing about either before I checked out this site. If anyone lives in the area and knows some good spots to wheel please let me know and say whatup to me I am looking for friends and wheelin buddies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome where in cali did u used to live at.

G'day :):thumbsup:

Back