new picts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new picts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Rubyn
Hey Mike..... it looks in mint condition! Very nice..... good luck. I like the color alot :eek:

Thanks Rubyn

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice...What kind of tires do you have?How do they hold up on the highway?

Is it me, or are the tires looking worn a bit? How long you had them Procomps? What's the milage on em? How much tread is left?
Pete

Originally posted by RFR2212
Is it me, or are the tires looking worn a bit? How long you had them Procomps? What's the milage on em? How much tread is left?
Pete

they are the pro-comp extremes, put them on in november, somewhere around 10000 on them, only reason the tires wore was that my front springs were the 118's and my camber and alignment went way out so f@cked up the tires, but if not for that they would still be pretty good. they are quiet and do really well in the mud, :confused: :confused: :confused:

sweet truck mike. looks like plenty of bloody knuckles have gone into it :D hopefully a group of us nc people can get together to wheel somewhere this summer. wheeling in wilmington and the surrounding area isn't too bad, if you know where you're going. take it easy, and keep wheeling.

Back