modswap

Reaction score
City, State
Salem, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 LIMITED
Dead Link Removed

Nice tail lamps - what do ya think?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i think they look pretty sweet, but i think i would get sick of them after awhile.... they might look kinda cheap and tacky after a bit. but they dont make any for the '96 anyway so it dosent really matter for me.

I already posted a thread about these in the Sport Truck forum. Beat ya to it. :cool:

well they are nice BUT... yes i got a but... they do not make them for 02's nor sports so.... doesnt make much difference to me let me know if they do though

OK, I'll be the first to say, "man, those are ugly!" For most Xs that is. I like clear corners on white or silver vehicles, but I see so many on darker autos just b/c it is the latest fad. On darker cars, they stick out like sore thumbs, and look like cheap add-ons. They don't "blend" into the vehicle very well, unless on white or silver.

But that's just me,

Robb

I second Robb's opinion!
The ones for the Stang look ok, but the style for the X looks really odd. :thumbdwn:

Yeah those are pretty nast looking... i wish they would make something other then carbon fiber looking ones such as those.

damn. those look pretty hot. you all know i been looking for somthing VERY different looking tails. the current euros look like the regular ones with the red glass kicked out. these are totally different. I am almost sure of getting this set. It just looks right to me.

Back