Newbie | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

98Exploader

Reaction score
City, State
Toms River, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Sport
Hey, Im Tim, i have a 98 Explorer sport and love.....i want to get right into modding it.....going higher and bigger tires.....i just got into the forums and im still serching around for good website to find a lift....anything you guys recomend im looking for a low budget 2 or 3 inch lift and prolly 30s or 31 tires.....thanx

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome To The Forum! since you have a 98 you can do a TT (torsion twist) and Shackle lift, this gives you 1.5-2 inches of lift its a budget type lift. 31" tires work with stock height too.

Welcome To The Forum! since you have a 98 you can do a TT (torsion twist) and Shackle lift, this gives you 1.5-2 inches of lift its a budget type lift. 31" tires work with stock height too.

THANX....Where can i find a lift like this and how much did they kill you for on something like this??????

welcome

Thanx for the welcome guys....any chance you guys can send me links with explorer performance...websites and such

You'll need to get your truck aligned afterward. If you follow whats said on that page you shouldn't have anything to worry about, many folks on this site have done this.

Back