• Register Today It's free!

Nitto terra grapplers

Boostr

Reaction score
City, State
North Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Ford Explorer 4x4
265/70/16 for my 08 X with stock height. Any thing good or bad about them?:dunno:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ended up getting them. I like them, they make the X look so much better.

Nice! Bigger tires really wake up the look of these things. If only the stock wheels (I have the same ones) were better looking.

Make sure you rotate then every oil change for even wear on the tire!

Nice! Bigger tires really wake up the look of these things. If only the stock wheels (I have the same ones) were better looking.

True, but I tell you the truth I like the wheels a lot better now with these tires. Plus I think I'm gona paint them... maybe a semi gloss black, but keep the center cap the way they are.

Sent from my toilet using the plunger

Make sure you rotate then every oil change for even wear on the tire!

I didn't know how important it was to rotate these type of tires (meaning A/Ts or offroaders) until I started researching on which ones I wanted. I mean I know you have to rotate your tires, but not as often with this types of tire.

Sent from my toilet using the plunger

nice tires! hopefully I can scrounge up enough to by me a set of AT's by the end of the year. you should put the 2" suspension lift on now.

Yea with tires like these and the knee I got I'm running mud terrain so I want to get the most life and miles out of them as possible so make sure you rotate them so there even ware

I have 264/50R20 terra grapplers on my STA. They are awesome. I have 44k miles on them and still have another 10k or so left n them. Rotate every 10k or so miles. Quiet for this type tire, excellent ride, dry/wet/snow traction, and unbelievable life..

My next wet will be 275/55R20. Can't wait.

Back