• Register Today It's free!

No Frackin Owners manual

99EXP

Reaction score
City, State
Midland, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 EXP XLT
I bought my explorer used and i was looking around for it and cant seem to find it... anywhere. Does anyone know where i can get one? I know the guy that works for the car lot but they havent gotten any 2000 Explorers so he cant steal me an owners manual. Any suggestions?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Most auto wreckers keep the newest books in their offices up front. Check there, should not be more than 5 bucks.

hey thanks crankcase. that is alot better than paying 25 bucks for one on ebay or some crap like that.

so happens that i am a salesmen @ a ford dealership (in michigan), my suggestion is to wait, but be persistant, cause the 2000's r starting to come back off lease and he will be able to give you what you already paid for shortly(in reality he should just order you from helms dealer cost is only about $12-$16 tops, thats what i would do for my customer), but mainly just keep bugging him, he'll get ya one.

todd

Owners manuals

If you don't mind looking at a 98 owners manual, here a link to mine:

http://us.share.geocities.com/jim.fox/Explorer/1998_Explorer_Owners_Guide.pdf

and one for the audio
Dead Link Removed

and a couple more
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Hey Rick, you think a place can be made for manuals here for all years? All we would need is VIN numbers for each year and download them from OwnersConnection.com and have them here for reference. Whata think?

Its an interesting idea but from what I hear, ownerconnection doesn't have manuals for all the years.

Actually you don't need the VIN to get the owner's manual. I just went in and added vehicles to my profile by using model year and make. I've downloaded all of the Explorer manuals available which only goes back to '96.

The thing is Jim i dont want to download the Owners Manual i want to open my glove box and it be there. you know what i mean? but thanks anyways.

i looked and no one seems to be selling.

99EXP do you have a printer? Download and print it out.

alphasylum, you are oh so right. wouldnt you rather have one at your fingertips or would you rather have it sitting on your desk in a heap? me? at my fingertips.

You can keep looking for the actual manual but in the meantime, you can print it out and answer thoughs unanswered questions.

If nobody wants it as reference, I can remove it from the server. I can use the webspace for more productive and receptive information.

go ahead and use the space for more important things. Anyone needing those manuals that you have can get them at www.ownerconnection.com

Back