• Register Today It's free!

Official Hello

BroncoIIPower

Reaction score
City, State
Mesa, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
1989 Ford Explorer
I've been on the board for a while now. I don't lurk much outside the Bronco II forum so I didn't see this. My name is Matt I'm 31 and I live in Mesa, Az. I drive a 1989 Bronco II with a 4.0 conversion. It's pretty cool the way it is but I've got more plans for it. Already have a Dana 30 and 8.8 ready to go in, I have a parts Explorer I've been harvesting from. I like to go on junkyard runs when I can (wife just got a job so its gonna be easier for me to snag stuff to play with). I found this board like 11 or 12 years ago when helping a friend who had just bought a 95 look for info on his truck.

I've personally owned 3 Bronco II's, 1 Ranger, 1 Explorer. I inherited an Explorer from my mother in law which I drove for about a year, sold and bought my 89 with. I'm married, which I alluded to earlier, I have 2 kids, 1 ****er spaniel, I'm a CNA at Dignity Health and I have plans to go to nursing school. I think I'm pretty knowledgeable with these RBVs, at least the OBDI trucks I try to help out with problems.

Matt, welcome.

Welcome to the forum:chug:

I live on the other side of the Valley in Wittmann.

About a year ago my psychologist told me I need to work on a project using my hands and mechanical aptitude at least once a week as a coping mechanism for depression. I don't think I'll be getting rid of my truck for a while.

Back