oil filter recomendations | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

oil filter recomendations

re

been using purolator filters, for 20+ years on 4 different vehicles, now the pure-one. In the ballpark of 700,000 miles. Always Mobil-1. (Pennzoil for a brief time) Never had an oil issue, or a filter issue. From the sounds of it, I would however, go to Amsoil anytime.

i use pureone i always liked them i use mobile 1 full syn

re

btw, to all, the reason this site is so good, is that people take the time to post diagrams like they did on this thread. great job guys. :usa:

Walmart

brand filters aren't too horrible.....but.....100 dollar filters don't help if the oil they filter doesn't get changed regular........Mobil1 works good 4 me.....or for my aunts Saturn sl2.....Motorcraft filter that is for one of the super duty trucks.....twice as long....fits the saturn.....allows for a little more oil in those oil burners.....oh and the Fram PCV valve god and everyone kept trying to chuck at me for the Sport I have......fits the Saturn perfect.....have to go with Motorcraft PCV for it......but I digress

Back