• Register Today It's free!

Ordered!!!!

Blue Raptor

Reaction score
City, State
Louisiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
:D Just ordered my wifes 2013 Limited, 301A, 2nd rows buckets, 2nd row console, polished 20" wheels, all weather floormats, charcol int., and color is deep impact blue. Hope it will be here within 6 weeks. Whats the average on wait time? Does the second row buckets recline?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats BlueRaptor! You will enjoy it! Hopefully your wait won't be too long. We ordered last May and took delivery in August... I think it was 14 weeks total...however, we ordered 4x4 and a package that, though it worked for us, is apparently fairly odd ball. The fully loaded versions like yours seem to come relatively quickly...6-12 weeks used to be the average but your dealer should have more up to date info. Again, congratulations on your order!
- Toddy

Thanks for the info! We test drove one last friday and i was impressed with the seat comfort, quiet cabin, and quality.

:D Just ordered my wifes 2013 Limited, 301A, 2nd rows buckets, 2nd row console, polished 20" wheels, all weather floormats, charcol int., and color is deep impact blue. Hope it will be here within 6 weeks. Whats the average on wait time? Does the second row buckets recline?
Congratulations Blue Raptor:thumbsup:
Now I have to ask. Did you get a blue one to go with your forum name?
From what I've read, the rear buckets slide and recline but only slightly. My previous Highlander had the same marginal recline with the 2nd row bench.
Crystal should be able to help in finding out the progress of your order as it moves along. I also found that my salesman was able to inform me of that as well. Usually you will get the VIN first and then once you are given the 'build date', the window sticker usually is posted 4 - 6 days prior to the build. There is a thread with info on how to access the window sticker in case you haven't seen it.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=176

Good luck.

Peter

:D Just ordered my wifes 2013 Limited, 301A, 2nd rows buckets, 2nd row console, polished 20" wheels, all weather floormats, charcol int., and color is deep impact blue...

Congratulations on ordering, Blue Raptor! It sounds like you have a beauty coming your way. :thumbsup:

Send me a PM with your VIN or order number/dealer name; I'll keep you updated on your Explorer's journey from the plant to your dealership!

Crystal

Thanks alot for the info peter. The color choice was my wifes. I had no influence. She currently owned red vehicles but has had bad luck with her current red rav 4 with auto accidents(3, none were her fault). She decided to try and change things up(and maybe her luck) and get the blue. Crystal its good to see a customer rep on the site. I will pm you after i get my order # or vin # .

Back