Ornithology's 2003 X Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ornithology's 2003 X Sport

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Combined posts...

For future posts..

nice looking sport u got there keep up good work

New pics posted! Let me know what you guys think!

It's really looking good, just need to lower that rear end now:D Also what kind of rotors are those, are they supposed to be slotted? I haven't seen anything like that before.

You know what, I have no friggin' clue lol. I was asking myself that question too. I picked the truck up used so I guess the previous owner decked it out with some sweet rotors. Definitely not your typical slotted rotors.

I love the wheels. My idea of what I'd like to do to my Eddie some day.

ornithology

check out pics of my 01 sport they are old they are like 7 to 8 months old but tell me what u think of mine.

www.cardomain.com/id/sams01xplrsprt

Man...took me 5-10min to realize your registry was in elite registries, then afterwards I find out I can't post on it haha.

I don't have an account on cardomain so I'll reply on here.

I love that color of your explorer, I think your exhaust is the centerpeice man, that thing should rumble! Nice work on the sport, just gotta clean the rims :)

Edit: Are those true duals? Did you keep your spare on there? Love the exhaust bro, good call there. I'm looking at some Flowmaster 40's too. But just a single out, I might change the piping after the muffler to a 2.5 with a 3" tip. But we'll see...

i got single in and dual out eventually i wanna get true duals and they are 2 1/2 inch tips.

and yeah it sounds bad ass with my flowmasters i love how it sounds hey man do u got aim or yahoo messanger so we can chat. i got both aim and yahoo.

The front end looks mean! I love it. I wish the XLT's had that style front end :(

Ouch...sure hurts. Some retard bumped and dented my rear passenger side panel...gotta figure a way to push that dent back out. Reading Monmix's remedy to a pellet gun now lol..

YAY! got into another school program, need more cash, selling truck!

Back