P0325 and rough idle | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

P0325 and rough idle

Mine miss fires here and there at idle Happens
spark plugs And or wires coil pk
Ill pull the plugs and check for cracks and get new wires since they are under lifetime warranty ill also inspect the coil pack

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ill pull the plugs and check for cracks and get new wires since they are under lifetime warranty ill also inspect the coil pack
Look for cracks on Your coil pk also Take a spray bottle with water in it then spray mist it over your engine all over and look for little sparks that's where your problem will be
Old school test works well

Look for cracks on Your coil pk also Take a spray bottle with water in it then spray mist it over your engine all over and look for little sparks that's where your problem will be
Old school test works well
Will do bro thanks i mean the miss dosen't bother me but i would like it to actually run right lol

Actually nope i ended up replacing the knock sensor with a Bosch knock sensor and the code went away

It's pretty straightforward right. You take off the intake manifold and it's just sitting right there right ?

I am reluctant to take stuff off knowing myself and wind up screwing it up more.

But I don't want to pay a garage 800 - 1200 bucks to replace a 10 dollar sensor either.

It's pretty straightforward right. You take off the intake manifold and it's just sitting right there right ?

I am reluctant to take stuff off knowing myself and wind up screwing it up more.

But I don't want to pay a garage 800 - 1200 bucks to replace a 10 dollar sensor either.
Yep or you can pull the thermostat housing and reach in and remove it

I've changed a thermostat I feel like less can go wrong doing intake
true the reason i don't like removing the intake is because the torx screws love to strip

Back