PART 2 OF HELP!!! NEED TIRE SIZE HELP FOR A 02 LIMITED with "ROADBULLY LIFT" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PART 2 OF HELP!!! NEED TIRE SIZE HELP FOR A 02 LIMITED with "ROADBULLY LIFT"

mercer21

Reaction score
City, State
NEWFOUNDLAND CANADA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 EXPLORER LIMITED
PART 2 OF MY QUESTION

thanks for all the fast answers i think i have my mind pretty well made up, but could you clearify what you mean when you say with 285/75/16 that there would have to be minor trimming thank you, also if theres someone out there who has a roadbully lift and thats all and are running 285/75/16s without any other modifications to make it fit could you please let me know, and just one more qustions out of BFG MUD TERRIAN KM/2s and GOOD YEAR ATHORITOYS and HURCLEAS TRAIL DIGGERS and COOPER DISCOVERS STT
could you please rate these tires 1 being best and 4 being worst so i can get a good idea of which tires to put on those are the 4 i like and have to choose from and if any one feels that any of the tires i named are junk and wear fast or negitive feedback on them please feel free to tell me it would help me alot and if theres a tire that i havent named that one of you EXPLORER/RANGER?MOUNTY guys are currently running with your ROADBULLY LIFT please feel free to suggest them to me, once again thatnsk the answers i got really help me.

PART 1 OF MY QUESTION (ALL READY ANSWERED PRETTY WELL THANKS, ANY ONE HAS ANY EXTRA INPUT ON PART ONE FEEL FREE TO ADD)

hey just woundering whats the ABSOLUTE bigest tires i can put on my 2002 ford explorer limited with a 3 inch roadbully lift, on stock 16 inch rims, and if i bought some wheel spacers would i be able to go any bigger then that? I dont do much offroading and when i do it isnt EXTREME offroading so i dont really worry about it banging or scrubbing, so with that factored in i want to know the absolute biggest, and if adding wheel spacers (i mean the ones that you can buy on ebay from up to 1"-2" ) would make that even bigger, or if adding wheel spacers wont even make a difference.
also if any one has any pics of these wheel spacers installed i would like to see them cause i kinda like the offset wheel look, what would be a comfortable size in these wheel spacers without looking dumb, or if you think that it wont look good at all or even make a difference to the wheel size let me know, cause i havent bought them yet, i only got the roadbully lift and thats all i want if wheelspacers isnt gonna make a difference to my tire size, but if it will let me know how much of a difference sorry for rambling on i guess i cant word it right lol so just answer these 2 questions

1. how big of tires can i get on with just a 3 inch roadbully lift maximum size for someone that dont really offroad hard?

2. maximum tire size with a roadbully lift and say 2" spacers (feel free to let me know if 2" is too big and dum lookin)both questions are for tires that will go on a 16inch stock rim.

Back