Alternator $50
Starter $30
A/C Compressor $40
PAS pump $40
switches $5 each
Keyless entry button pad $15
Catalytic converters $100 the pair
seat belts $15 each, all 4 $50

All prices are negotiable and no sensible offer refused, it's all got to go!!!

lots of other bits available please contact for further info.

Si

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,213
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,245
  • 2 (1).jpg
    2 (1).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,233
  • 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,203

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

stripping commences today!

maybe at the least then you should wear a sock, it might get a little chilly, and you wouldn't want frost bite there!:p:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I have a whole host of small items...how much for the low oil level sensor, the low washer level sensor on the washer tank, the steering wheel, and all the available relay boxes? If possible, i would need these with as much electrical pigtail that you can cut off...if you are willing to do that. And this would be shpped to the states, zip code 73003. Thanks!

I have a whole host of small items...how much for the low oil level sensor, the low washer level sensor on the washer tank, the steering wheel, and all the available relay boxes? If possible, i would need these with as much electrical pigtail that you can cut off...if you are willing to do that. And this would be shpped to the states, zip code 73003. Thanks!

Sorry Buddy, I'm putting all that stuff in Pickle once I've got it all out...

Si

I love the deep dark graphite gray interior. Don't forget to protect that interior from the nasty wet snow (Oh I see in the last picture it's now inside), and I can't wait to see the interior swap into Pickle!

Its hard to see all the damage in the pics...too bad you can't save it...

Okay, I'll take that wood grain trim that goes around the head unit and climate control.

K9V 4R5

And the headlight assemblies if you don't need them.

What color and shape is that front bumper cover in?

Bump?

headlight assemblies are spoken for, waiting on a definite answer, I'll get price for shipping wood grain trim and get back to you. Bumper is also gone.

Thanks

Si

simon, can you count out how many wires are on the DRL module for me. might need one of those.

not sure where the DRL module is. There should be one on here and Pickle too tho.
Si
Posted via Mobile Device

I need the piece on the left side of the drivers seat that holds the heated seat, and power seat controls! Been lookin for one forever!

Are you keeping the cruise control buttons on the steering wheel? I need those.

Also the weatherstripping on the drivers door. Mines torn to ****.

If the 6 disc CD changer is available dibs on that to.

thanks!

Sorry buddy,

I might be able to get you a weather strip, and I have normal buttons, not the limited ones. but I'm keeping the changer!!

Thanks

Si

Back