For Sale - Parting out 97 Eddie Bauer 4x4 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 97 Eddie Bauer 4x4

Hey my name is Mike...I'm new to the forum and I just became Elite and I'm really grateful I found this website because it has helped me in many ways!! I hate to do this to my Eddie Bauer but I am parting it out...:mad: I'm really interested in getting another Explorer sometime soon. I contacted nice59fordf100 through Craigslist and he got me interested in this website and is helping me part this truck out.

Okay this is a 97 Eddie Bauer Controltrac 4x4 with 171k original on the motor.It has available eatc system, jbl audio system, message center, etc...
The rear axle is gone.
The PCM/computer is gone.
The front bumper is gone.
The sunvisors are gone along with the floor mats.
The transmission is also gone.

Everything else is available...will ship small parts. Larger parts pick up only.
All Prices are O.B.O. so make me an offer for what you are looking for!!!! The seats are tan leather and fair condition besides normal wear and tear. All other computers are available and wiring harnesses. You can contact me 24/7 at (405)-230-7130 located in Oklahoma City, OK.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,072
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,086
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,080

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hi, do you have the keyless entry module? passanger side rear door window motor? hood shocks and rear hatch shocks?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

5.0???

Hey mike was wondering if your explore is a 5.0 if it is would you sell me the motor mounts with the brackets and how much would you like for them? Thanks.

Hey man i know this thing is wayyy old but do you still have this?

do you still have the leather seats

I'm needing a overhead compass if you still have it.

Back