Pathetic whoops. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pathetic whoops.

So I was at home in Memphis this weekend and I got to drive my mom's Explorer all around town and got it stuck in the stuipidest of all places...my own driveway. I was backing out of their garage while on my phone and, well, backed up too far. She's got an open diff and 2wd so it couldn't get any traction to get up that short hill. The real pathetic part was when I had to call my girlfriend over with her j**p so I could pull it out. I was laughing my @ss off over it all while my mom found it slightly less entertaining.
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL, Matt!

You ought to know better than that by now....! I know you pay attention when Chris, Darren, doug and Shaun are climbing rocks!! LMAO

We gotta get some XX WHOOPS posted in here...I bet everyone would get a good laugh!

Hey, first of all, I'm still new at this, I may have riden along on a few runs, but I've yet to do it in my own rig. And second, and this makes me look stupid (as if the above doesn't), I just realized what the XX in "XX Paragon Run Late August" stood for.

speed dial my friend. just push and hold the number and it starts to dial it.
Speed dial? bah thats antiquated. Where I work we sell phones with voice dial.

On another note... matt youre my hero :D

Now I don't feel so bad about getting completely hung up on that big rock. :D

You dont konw how many idiots i see driving around with phones to their ear and are driving like complete MORONS!

You don`t know how many idiots I see driving around WITHOUT phones to their ear and are driving like complete MORONS!

>sigh< Matt...buddy, you need some help, LOL

I can't believe you didn't know what the "XX" stands for...what did you think it meant?? :D

Back