Phone Bracket vehicle mount PRO CLIP

Motoarzan

Reaction score
City, State
Cambridge, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Sport 2014
Hi all
This is not so much of a mod but an accessory that I wanted to share.
I've used these PRO CLIP Mounting brackets in all my vehicles for years and they are awesome. They mount very securely and easily by being hooked into the trim of the dash. They don't require any screws or anything like that.
You get the mounts for various positions on the dash and then the device bracket for almost any phone model (with or without cases), tablets, GPS's, ipod's ect..ect..

They come in two parts.
1. The vehicle mount
2. the device mount.

My vehicle mount and device mount has already been screwed together and I chose the mount for the side of the MFT display.
My device bracket is a swivel style and for the iPhone5 with an Otterbox case (works on the Iphone 4 with case as well).

IMG_1423_zps8913ca28.jpg

IMG_1420_zps286df3b7.jpg

IMG_1422_zps08be9e09.jpg

IMG_1415_zps401ab9c6.jpg

IMG_1414_zpsc8ea397f.jpg

IMG_1413_zps754b956c.jpg

IMG_1417_zps7812d0e4.jpg

IMG_1419_zpse913c8ef.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

very neat, nice accessory

I use proclip mounts as well. They are top notch quality but not cheap, still i prefer them.

I mounted mine a little lower on the right side of the temp controls.

I just noticed they are running a 25% off sale this weekend, FYI.

I've got a Pro Clip as well, mounted in the same spot - but I got the one that snaps the connecting cable into the bottom of the holder "permanently". It's plugged into one of the usb ports on the other end. As soon as I drop my phone in it clicks into the cable tab and is immediately connected - starts charging and picks up wherever I left off with media - pretty nifty.

NICE! I have a perfect spot in my Raptor to mount my phone dock but not the explorer. This may be my solution, didn't even know they made ones like this that fit perfect and didn't require drilling

I just switched to a nexus 5, so if anyone wants a hardwired proclip kit for a Galaxy Nexus, send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom