• Register Today It's free!

Pioneer In-Dash Changer Jammed

Silence*

Reaction score
City, State
Canadialand!
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Sport
I went to eject a CD outta my Factory Pioneer in-dash CD 6 changer, but it didn't eject and just got jammed. Now it says "CD ERROR" and wont eject any CD's. Do I have to buy a new one (again) or is there anyway I can get the CD's out?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

try and see if unplugging it from power will help, some say it MAY fix it. . . didn't for me.
I think our radio is similar to mine, '03 CD6? I bought it off fleabay for cheap, didn't come with the shipping bracket and of course it did the same thing as yours. Week or two later after trying to fix it myself several times i sent it in and had it fixed for $80. It was returned in ship mode and with a shipping bracket. Works great.

Mine does that sometimes too. What i do is stick a credit card in and jiggle it to try to get the cd to grab and get ejected. Works so far :)

hahaha thats funny mine did the same, all i did was go get a pioneer doubledin and then riped apart the old one n got my cds back

I dunno, problem fixes itself when I eject another CD so I dunno. lol. Good ol' fords - working when they want to!

Back