Radio Wiring Harness Problems 95 EB eddition | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Radio Wiring Harness Problems 95 EB eddition

ers125

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Eddie Bauer
Hi, Im new to this site, and I joined because im having a really hard time finding the radio wiring harness to my explorer. Im trying to install my aftermarket head unit. The wiring harness that is supposed to work is the same one i had for my 98 ford explorer xlt so i thought i could just use the same wiring harness. My problem is that one of the two pieces does not fit in the wiring harness, the slats are not in the right location. At a glance it looks like it should fit but it doesnt. I have gone to circuit city and a pro radio shop and both have told me the wiring harness i am looking for must not exist! So i am in a tough situation right now and was wondering if anyone knew of a different wiring harness or how to hardwire this thing. It is a 95 explorer EB eddition with the stock sub in the back. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

Welcome To The Forum! Where did you buy the wiring harness when it was in your other explorer? You may have the wrong one. I don't know if your previous ex had it or not but your eddie has a factory amplifier so you need the plug that plugs into that too. Don't know if you have a Walmart near ya but they had wiring harness's for explorer's with the factory amp.

Back