• Register Today It's free!

Richmond, Virginia

Killem234

Reaction score
City, State
Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT
I have seen a couple people on the forum that are around here, in hanover as well, but I have noticed in the morning a tan 2nd lifted explorer, and I was wondering if that was any of yall. Also have seen another lifted 2nd gen that is parked at a building at the wawa on brook rd.

Just wondering just see the hometown guys around here.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Fishfood has a black one on 33s.

Ah ok, Yea I haven't seen it up close just driving past it, couldn't really tell the color. That's great man glad to see people around the area. Mine is the red 1st gen on 32's 3 inch body lift. Don't know if anyone has seen it around.

Anyone else from the Richmond area?

Yeah, well in midlothian..

I'm from central VA and I would like to meet some of you guys to help me install a few things.

im in prince george but i have a lifted bII my buddy on the hand has a tan 91ex on 35s and another friend with a black 97-99 ex sport on 33s they live in chester but we usually meet in enon

Nice man, I no longer have the explorer sold it over a year ago, now got a 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 on 6 inches of lift and 35's.

we'll who has a modded x, and who's a stocker,,,,,
I'm running a stocker now, 97 sport, w/ some really swell uniroyal libs,,lol
So if anyone is up for some lil mud ,lol i'm up for playing.

Virginia Beach

Hello from the beach. I was wondering if there are any folks in this area that can refer me to a reputable repair shop that work on Explorers other than a dealer. :feedback: Oh yeah I have a 200 Eddie Bauer, stock.

I believe that a member on the boards is either working at or running Pungo offroad. I have no experience with them, but ride by and see if they have any Exploreres in the parking lot.

Thanks for the info, I will do a drive by myself and possibly stop in. Pungo is not too far and is a nice drive.

we'll who has a modded x, and who's a stocker,,,,,
I'm running a stocker now, 97 sport, w/ some really swell uniroyal libs,,lol
So if anyone is up for some lil mud ,lol i'm up for playing.

i dont have an x :( but i have a well modded broncoII :p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i live in hanover as well. Right in good ole mechanicsville

Back