Rust Repairs In Progress | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rust Repairs In Progress

Rust Repairs In Progress (Finshed)

I droped off my Explorer to have alll my rust taken care of it. In the first pic they are going to cut out the rust and weld a new piece of metal in. The Place I am going to is called Green Mountian Collison, In Williston VT. They have done all my work. They can blend in the paint to make it look new. Well here is the Pics. I will post the newer pics when the X is back this thursday or friday.

000_0116.gif

000_0120.gif

000_0117.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well here is the finished product. They guy did a great job. It looks brand new!!

372207_158_full.jpg

372207_159_full.jpg

How much did that all cost?

That's not too bad at all. A few family friend's own body shops, and I'm getting some rust near the corner of my flares, so I was thinking about getting it checked out too. I was going to try and ignore it, but now maybe I should get it fixed before it gets worse.

I highly reccomend you get it done. I know I can not stand to see rust. Rust angers me. No matter how much I wash and wax that thing and wash the under carraige, rust still comes. Darn Salt

EBInterceptor said:
That's not too bad at all. A few family friend's own body shops, and I'm getting some rust near the corner of my flares, so I was thinking about getting it checked out too. I was going to try and ignore it, but now maybe I should get it fixed before it gets worse.

Looks good. I sure am glad I don't really have to worry about rust, being down in GA.

lol i just posted on in the thread on fxn. you really took my advice fast! haha

cp

Just trying to get as much opinions as I can. LOL

CodePoet said:
lol i just posted on in the thread on fxn. you really took my advice fast! haha

cp

They did a great job.

Back