saw this on the news today ..damm methers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

saw this on the news today ..damm methers

bensdad

Reaction score
City, State
omaha ne
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 xlt 03 grand prix
seems the meth addicts have found a new way to support their habit ...as if stealing manhole covers, gutting houses for the copper , stealing anhydrous amonia and anything else that isnt bolted to the ground wasnt bad enough ....now the losers are using battery powered sawzalls and hacking the catylletic converters off of parked pick ups and suvs ....what wil they think of next ?

brad

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

seems the meth addicts have found a new way to support their habit ...as if stealing manhole covers, gutting houses for the copper , stealing anhydrous amonia and anything else that isnt bolted to the ground wasnt bad enough ....now the losers are using battery powered sawzalls and hacking the catylletic converters off of parked pick ups and suvs ....what wil they think of next ?

brad

I saw something on that the other day. In my home town (parents still live there I don't) about 4 years ago when I was living at home for a summer during college there was a problem with someone using a "portable" plasma cutter (running off juice from a car I believe was what was happening), going around and cutting through the center of peoples hoods to get inside and steal their turbos and other aftermarket parts.

about 6 years ago we had a problem with kids going around town and shooting windows out with a co2 gun.

a couple yrs ago when i was still driving otr i went into a customer to pick up a trailer to deliver in nyc ..when i hooked up to the trailer i was surprised that none of the lites worked being that it was brand new trailer ...when i looked under the trailer i figured out why ...the methers had used bolt cutters to hack all 53ft of the wiring harness out of the trailer , funny part is that they didnt touch the 42k pds of boxed beef that was in trailer .

brad

If it isnt one thing its another.

Back