Seattle 1991 Eddie Bauer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Seattle 1991 Eddie Bauer

I absolutely love Explorers. This one would be my second one.

My first one was a red 2wd 91 Sport. I painted it, put a new tranny in it, and totaled it in about 1 months time. I got t-boned making a legal u-turn by a drunk guy.

So my second explorer is a forest green 4wd eddie bauer. I had it for a month and the tranny went out (Anyone see a pattern starting here?). I rebuilt it to only have to motor blow out a month after that.

I love my explorer, i just wish that i could maintain a working vehicle for more than a month. I read one of the articles on the site that I believe will fix the problem so we'll see how it goes.

I don't plan on raising it at all. If anything, a 1 or 2" drop. Planned mods after a new engine are exhaust, intake and BBK instacharger. But I'm thinking of selling it after I get it to work and gett ing a newer one (96-01 body style - preferably a 97 V8 AWD).

Welcome to the board. You'll find all kinds of info here on the mods you're planning.

Hey, I go to UW...How bout that Apple Cup? Welcome to the site.

Dan

Thanks for welcoming me to the board.

Well I went out to the game this weekend with the Husky Marching Band and got a free room and food. :)

But the game was intense - loved every moment of it.

Back