disturber of the peace
Reaction score
City, State
calgary
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 eb 5.0 awd
I guess I should have posted this in the Ranger forum? :D

eb_1_b.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't know if I like it. It just looks wierd to me. Maybe cause the wheels and grill are from two different body styles.

ackward looking imo

It's a '93 Ranger, FYI.

I agree. Odd looking.

can you post the link for it?

I have a Hot Rod magazine from like 1996 that has a Ranger with Explorer front. It was built by Ford and had a 5.0 and 5speed. That reminds me of it. I agree, the wheels on that look out of place--too much positive offset.

Zeke said:
can you post the link for it?

I just posted the pic because it was an auction for the wheels, not the whole truck. It wasn't a very descriptive listing, even for the wheels (I think the wheels are off a 3rd gen.

Sorry, no link handy. It was on eBay.ca if that helps.

EDIT: Here's the expired listing on eBay.

celly said:
I just posted the pic because it was an auction for the wheels, not the whole truck. It wasn't a very descriptive listing, even for the wheels (I think the wheels are off a 3rd gen.

Sorry, no link handy. It was on eBay.ca if that helps.

EDIT: Here's the expired listing on eBay.

I thought the truck was for sale. I was interested in seeing what he was asking for it if it was for sale

Wow, that's really strange. I'm not sure if I like it.

I like it. Don't like the wheels on it though.

I like it too.

Prretty cool. Just add some nicer looking wheels.

It'd look better with new wheels, but it doesn't look terrible with those. It looks really factory like that.

From the lack of hubs (since it's 93) it's probably 2wd, so I'd say drop it a bit on some Cobra R's. :D

not really a fan, but if it was 4wd and had an extended cab and some better tires i think i would dig it. I think

Back