Side steps nerf bars for 94 Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Side steps nerf bars for 94 Explorer

TX-plorer

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer XLT
Anyone know which aftermarket mount the best or have info on nerf bars for a 94 explorer please?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you want them for steps and for looks, or do you want them for offroad protection?

Steps and looks.
tell us what look you like best and link em here and we shall critique. essentially look around see what you like and well see if theyre good choices

for your aearch try starting on something like carid

tell us what look you like best and link em here and we shall critique. essentially look around see what you like and well see if theyre good choices

I like the round black 3 inch style tubing

I like the round black 3 inch style tubing: something like this: Amazon product ASIN B002EO5Q22

dont think that fit yours, it says 95-01 it seems. also the reviews seem to be a mixed bag, so not too sure there. let me see if theres a 1st gen version
correct. must wanted to give you an idea of the style i am looking for. thank you!

huh yeah. thats interesting. realtruck then says it fits all pre 02 X's, but amazon says it fits 95-01. :confused2: let me look more, i didnt see that far:banghead:

according to the aries site it looks like thats for 2nd gens only, so realtruck was weong. from my search it seems like the only other options are either those small steps (ie just in front of where you step, not an entire bar spanning the length of the 2 doors) or by DeeZee on ebay. ill continue looking however!

Awe bummer. Hopefully there are full bars. Or maybe a mounting kit
i mean, theres always custom sliders ;) ;) ;)

all the ones i find look like these basically
1. 2X Black Coated Cast Aluminum Side Steps Nerf Bar w/Bracket For Pickup Turck SUV (Fits: 1994 Ford Explorer)Opens in a new window or tab
2. i did find these however For 1991-2005 Ford Explorer Nerf Bars Dee Zee 92558TC 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 | eBay
3. and these Dee Zee Nerf Bar 3700301 | eBay
4. according to ebay this fits, but it says f150, so caveat emptor For Ford F-150 1975-1992 Dee Zee DZ3700301 3" Black Round Nerf Bars | eBay

Back