Soft 8 cragar wheels | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Soft 8 cragar wheels

I have a stock hieght 93 explorer, with stock wheels(15x7) and stock tires(24 I believe). I want to get some soft 8 glossy black wheels. I saw they make 15x7's but what I read it seemed like they were for cars. Would I have to get bigger size(15x8's) and bigger tires? And if so what size tires could fit in stock? I don't want to risk rubbing or a low amount of clearance because it's a daily driver. Not for off roading and I don't want to have to make any cuts or anything. Thanks

I used to run the 15x8, I can't imagine they wouldn't also make the 15x7 to fit too. Where did you look for fitment? Cragar website or an aftermarket parts supplier?
Are you 4wd or 2wd?

Welcome to the forum!

Very nice wheels, been running them for years.

I used to run the 15x8, I can't imagine they wouldn't also make the 15x7 to fit too. Where did you look for fitment? Cragar website or an aftermarket parts supplier?
Are you 4wd or 2wd?

Welcome to the forum!
I was on the official website, also it is a 4wd. I looked around for wheels and I think I might be purchasing the bronco II/ranger wheels from the earlier models, that look similar to these. I'm sure you know which ones I'm talking about. It would be easier, cheaper, and I like the alumimum look better. But thank you for the help

Back