Sommerset New Jersey Meet And Greet!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sommerset New Jersey Meet And Greet!!!

Version0069

Reaction score
City, State
Point Pleasant New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 XLT
To those who don't know yet. Some of the member from ECX the New Jersey chapter are going to meet up in Sommerset NJ if anyone would like to come its going to be scheduled for Sat. Evening/Night at a dinner in Sommerset Address: 1045 Easton Ave, Somerset, NJ 08873 I would like to get a Base number of people that could come so please send me a PM and ill leave you my Cell # I don't pick up Unknown numbers (Damn Bill Collectors) but just leave me your name and a message with your number I can contact you at and I will call back and also leave messages on the Forum as well!!! Projected time I am estimating is 7:30 at night maybe earlier please tell me when your available from!!!

Thanks,
Rich

P.S. And if you haven't allready please add your info to the Dirty Jerzee Contact Thread!!
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195846&page=1

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Trying to get a feel to see who is going. I don't want to be one of two people who show up. Headcount- if you're in, post here.

well I'm in since I'm the one who has organized it anyone else?

*crickets*

I feel ya Jason... BUMP

Well, I guess this is last call. If anyone's going drop a post here or it's off for tonight. We had a ton of willing participants in the other thread, I wonder what happened. :rolleyes:

Meet And Greet Canceled

Back