• Register Today It's free!

Spark Plugs OMG!!

DoOver

Reaction score
City, State
Catskill Mountains Of New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Loaded Long Wagon E4WD
My 94 3.0 needs a tune up, bad! So I bought tune up stuff. Started pulling the drivers side plugs out. Looks like the original MotorCrafts in it. The plugs are worn right down to the nub. No wonder this poor thing is missing. I got the first two done and got to the 3rd on the right. Rats! I wrecked the plug wire. I need to know how to remove the engine cover. There is three clips which I undid. But the cover seems to be hung up top center. Is there another clip or screw holding this cover in? I don't want to remover the radio just to replace plug wires. Also I bought the platnum Autolites. Are these good? I never used them before but I don't want to have to change them for a while. I still have four to go, GOD help me. I think I need to work the pass side from underneight the wheel well.
Thanks,
Brian

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok

Will DO.
Brian

Thanks again Brooklyn

I got it. I just didn't want to break it. Plugs and wires are done. I just have the thermostat and then I have to get serious with the comutator thing.
Van runs great though. The more I drive it the better I like it.
Brian

horn, cruise control.

Back