Steering wheel skins pics on a 91-94 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Steering wheel skins pics on a 91-94

...Post #5 of the link I posted "For a Mounty" (above) has some good pics...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I went with the black; I like the feel of the leather(its new and smooth right now, it feels like a brand new steering wheel, but it will get even nicer over time). I have the gray interior, but I put in black carpets and I plan on painting some of my trim pieces black, going for that 2 tone look. As far as pics go, I have'nt figured out how to do that yet, and by the time I do you'll already have yours on. Listen, I have the real thick wheel so I was'nt able to get both sides to meet(1/8-1/4" gap) and I'm still glad I got it.

Maybe this instead then...?

auto_red.jpg

bump in hopes someone has theirs on by now

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/ALPHA-AUTOMOTIVE-INC__W0QQ_armrsZ1QQ_fsubZ14023708

hey anime ... i got this from another thread but these people are selling
" NEW " factory steering wheels ... in leather and a lot of choice's in color .

about $ 75 i think but considering the cost of a skin and compared to a new factory wheel .... i'd buy the one from those people ..

could'nt hurt ...take a look

Thanks for the link. Thats a decent price for a NOS factory wheel, though it's halarious they're selling most other wheels for $20-30 and it's the Explorer wheels that are $75-100. :rolleyes:

I found a new old stock leather wrapped steering wheel on ebay for my 94. Its brand new ford, came in a ford box and everything. I probably was lucky but it's an option.

Still-Waiting--413477-534.jpg

Back