Livernois

Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn Heights, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
THE ALL NEW 2016 XSPORT TUNING IS HERE!
0_7834.jpg

Our calibration department has been killing it this week. They have managed to produce 2 new tunes everyday this week! :salute:

As always Livernois Motorsports is the first to market featuring the best tuning technology in the industry! We are very proud to announce the release of our tuning support for the all-new 2016 Ford Explorer Sport.

We have tuning available for all octane levels from 87 to 93, and from towing to performance! Just like all of our tuning we use our proprietary MyCalibrator tuner and our exclusive tuning software.

2016-ford-explorer-sport-badge.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Kaboom!! Will be sending my strategy asap..any word on downpioes fitting also and intakes

Can we work one miracle at a time Vic!?! LOL!

We are still working on it. Just like I promised with the tuning it will be all over the boards ASAP!

Strategy sent ! Lol ..sorry just thought everything will be reAdy lol ..can't wait !

It is in line as we speak. There are a couple cars in front of it...I can't make miracles happen everyday Vic! LOL

No pressure ..sent my strategy over yesterday ..hope to load up the tunes !!

LOL!

That isn't my dept man. I wish that I was that smart, I would make far more money lol.

Engine wise were there many differences compared to previous Ex Sports?

Engine wise were there many differences compared to previous Ex Sports?

There are a few that we have found thus far. We will keep you guys posted on what will port over as we find out.

Awesome ive been also waiting daily for this! Can it be tweaked or will it work with your air intake that i already have installed? Im guessing i need to order your handheld to pull my strategy codes? Whatever i need to do let me know and ill even pay for 2nd day air...lol

Awesome ive been also waiting daily for this! Can it be tweaked or will it work with your air intake that i already have installed? Im guessing i need to order your handheld to pull my strategy codes? Whatever i need to do let me know and ill even pay for 2nd day air...lol

LOL!

Yes you do need our MyCal tuner.

It will arrive blank, we give you instructions on what info we need and how to attain that info. You then have to email us that info and we will build your tunes for you. We do also take into account your environment, mods and octane levels.

You can call or click whenever you are ready to join the family!

Any updates on the 2016 Tune :)
When I called on the phone the person I spoke to said they were still tweaking it

Maybe they misunderstood, because the 2016 tune is still on version 1...as it is about 1 week old. We are however tweaking the 1st gen XSport tuning ATM!

No public ETA as of yet, but it is coming soon.

Back