Triton's For Sale Thread | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Triton's For Sale Thread

Go Rhino 3000 series Grille Guard

1 yr old, Brackets not included, Lights included if you want. I can get you a shipping quote upon request.

$200 local pickup, add for shipping.
6193572276_5dd90ca2c9_z.jpg

Lights from Pushbar:

$60 shipped, 130watt bulbs are in them and come with a set of 150watt bulbs.

Gibson 3inch Bolt on Exhaust Tip:
$20 shipped

picture.jpg

Jeep CJ Front Anti-sway bar links kit w/ bushings:
Powder Coated by Turdle and never installed.
$45 shipped

picture.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can you post some pics of the Gibson tip? It's stainless steel, correct?

I can only see the first pic, btw.

Btw, I can see all the pics now. Good job :) Just wish I had money for the lights and the tip.

Btw, I can see all the pics now. Good job :) Just wish I had money for the lights and the tip.

Yea, I had put them into one of my private albums on the forums server and didn't realize that they stayed private if i still embedded them into the post.

Let me know when you get a little $$ and we can make a deal on both. Or i'll hold them for you if you think you can pick a purchase date in the future.

Yea, I had put them into one of my private albums on the forums server and didn't realize that they stayed private if i still embedded them into the post.

Let me know when you get a little $$ and we can make a deal on both. Or i'll hold them for you if you think you can pick a purchase date in the future.

Oh...that makes sense.
And my birthday is Wednesday, so hopefully I'll get a few bucks from some family and friends :D I'll let you know if I get some cash.

Back