• Register Today It's free!

TROLL @ the track 3/13

Got it, Finally.
Now I just have to clean my pant up.
NICE VERY NICE TROLL!

Wider tires and hit the nitrous bro.
F-em if they cant take a joke!

Perfecto!

By the way, I have a Windows based PC and just found out I had not one player installed correctly. I am now running real player on the 14 day trial. It is weird I was able to view the videos before and then all of a sudden!

Does anyone know of a completely Free player that I can download so I wont have to pay the monthly fee?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There are a bunch of them ... real player has a free version ... windows media player is free .... do a search on www.download.com. You will get at least 50 differnt programs and most are free

Kick A$$

Thanks

Troll ain't no Bud Light...

but:

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

Ah, that's sweet. Best part is that when some punk in a turbo Civic talks smack, first you smoke him in the 1/4, then you run over his car!

I am racing him on spray with my EXPLORER. The only thing he will see is my rear bumper. The mustang is too fast for him. Remember its just in a vette not a fast car. The mustang goes 8's in the quarter, it would not be worth my time to bring that out.

Hey Troll, when are you gonna put some new pics of the mustang on your website? Id like to see complete pics of the car and engine. It sounds like a rocket on wheels.

I just got to see the vids for the first time. Thanks for the video conversions. Troll, props on your truck, as if I don't compliment you enough ;) Mine is quick, but I don't even come close to your X.

We are on the final stages of completion. I am not going to post any more pics till it gets back from the paint shop. Dont worry you will see them soon enough.

I just watched the video and all I can say is WOW! Nice truck. That thing is awesome. Also thanks for the video conversions, I really wanted to watch them but couldn't before so thanks Harry5150.

how did the race go?

It has not happened yet. I guess he is chicken.

any updates on that race?

Back