!!**Updates for Ellie the Explorer | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

!!**Updates for Ellie the Explorer

Slight improvement with the wheel/tire combo...

I KID! HUGE IMPROVEMENT! Looks awesome! Nice Choice.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks sick !

paint bumpers black - ( beating a dead horse )

black headlight housings

remove lower wind deflector from bumper - ( X will look taller in front )

Caldwell-
I am deff going to paint the bumpers and rockers, and i like the idea of removing the lower deflector!!! But what do u mean about the headlight housing??

Does removing the lower air dam thingy do anything? I have wanted to do it forever seeing as I had to cut mine in 3 pieces

Looks good man. Gives the truck a beefier look.

N.Gardner - these are what im talking about, you can get them on ebay for like 130$

* i currently have thses on my X and they look sick

http://www.amazon.com/2002-2005-Explorer-Black-Headlights-Clear/dp/B003U8KEI2

Greeneyez - your X wont really be affected by removing the airdam, i persoanlly havent noticed difference other then the fact my X looks like it sits a little higher in the front...

Cad I'm looking to get those lights soon they look awesome man. Next Step removing the Air Dam.

this thing looks like it may survive the zombie apocolypse of 2012, i love it

king of socal, I have no rubbing at all, i did have to trim the inner fender about two inches up on the the rear wall.

fangotango306, Ellie will surive the zombie apoclypse!

Just removed lower wind deflector, nearly froze to death doing this.
too dark for pics
will post tomoro

So i just went and visited The Ellie in the shop at east coast offroad. New winch bumper is comming along nice and solid! i do miss her though lol, im stuck driving dad's stock sport trac. (no offence to sport tracs)

So i just went and visited The Ellie in the shop at east coast offroad. New winch bumper is comming along nice and solid! i do miss her though lol, im stuck driving dad's stock sport trac. (no offence to sport tracs)

How bout posting a quick snapshot of that ST

Looking forward to seeing Ellie's new bumper mate. Hang in there, at least you're behind the wheel of a ford!!!

Looking forward to seeing Ellie's new bumper mate. Hang in there, at least you're behind the wheel of a ford!!!

This is true !

ill post pics of the Sporty tomoro. and will deff post pics of the bumper when i get 'er back

Back