Walkers VALLEY.....

moose1

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
coupville, wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 xlt
The wife and I are heading up to walkers valley this weekend does anyone know if there are some easy trails to go on, i dont want to scare the crap out of her.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have never been to Walker, but I have heard that there is a mix of both easy stuff and more challenging. Somewhere on the net they have a trail map with ratings. Run a Google search and it should pop up. Take lots of pics, then maybe you can convince me to follow ya one day. See first I have to know I won't have to replace every body panel, after all you would hate to watch me cry as I added a dent or scratch #123,657 :p

dreamr said:
I have never been to Walker, but I have heard that there is a mix of both easy stuff and more challenging. Somewhere on the net they have a trail map with ratings. Run a Google search and it should pop up. Take lots of pics, then maybe you can convince me to follow ya one day. See first I have to know I won't have to replace every body panel, after all you would hate to watch me cry as I added a dent or scratch #123,657 :p

go this weekend i wont be putting scratches on and getting to wild the wife is going and she keeps a tight rope when i start to gbet to wild.

moose1 said:
go this weekend i wont be putting scratches on and getting to wild the wife is going and she keeps a tight rope when i start to gbet to wild.

I can't..,. I have snowy mountain tops to explore on Saturday.....
And an little lady to respect on Mothers day.

I hear ya........I'll take my cam and get some pics this weekend.

Back