Weathertech/Husky - Behind 3rd row cargo liner? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Weathertech/Husky - Behind 3rd row cargo liner?

With the WeatherTech that you have pictured - yes with the third row stowed.
If you need to use the 3rd row seats you have to remove and roll it up and put behind 3rd row seat cargo area or leave it at home. The WeatherTech cargo mat the fits behind the 3rd row seat that covers the spare tire area can be left there alll the time with the 3rd row seats in either normal, fold or stow. I have both of the mats.

When you have the 3rd row 'Stowed', wouldn't you want the cargo liner on top of them?
As per previous request, please complete your registration by adding the 'Required' "Trim Level" (Sport) to your profile so it appears in the margin. That can be useful info to have at times. Thank you

Peter

When you have the 3rd row 'Stowed', wouldn't you want the cargo liner on top of them?
As per previous request, please complete your registration by adding the 'Required' "Trim Level" (Sport) to your profile so it appears in the margin. That can be useful info to have at times. Thank you

Peter
I would, however want a cover when stowed on top. However, if I also get the cargo mat for behind the 3rd row I don't want to have to remove when i stow said 3rd row. Will update

Back