XD Wheels? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

XD Wheels?

Hey Rich here, pretty new to the forum, but I have been looking at the XD series wheels by AMC. I'm not to sure if they are of good quality or if there are any better wheels out there for cheaper. Also i have no idea about tires and their sizes and what brands are good and stuff like that. :scratch:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey rich i have an 2002 ex and its on 16x8 xd series wheel i have had them for a while now and i love them no problems at all in my opinion they are very solid and well made. as for tire sizes i am running 255/70r16 which is equivalent to a 30 by 10 in tire i know for a 3rd generation ex u can fit a 265/75r16 which is a 32 by 11 but u would have to research more for info on ur 2nd gen hope this helps and i really hope u get a pair of xds there awesome!

thanx and I love the way those wheels look especially the thump wheels. There all fairly good price i think too.

yea i love the way my wheels look there black hoss

can you post a pic of em? if you don't mind so i can see how they look on an explorer :)

sorry it took so long iv been busy but here some pics of my ex :)
IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

ill get some pics tomorrow so you can see a side view

thanx man and ur explorer looks sweet i love itt!!!!!!!!

Do u also knw anything abt ballistic wheels?

Back