Went with WeatherTech liners.

CavCop

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Killeen, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2023 Explorer King Ranch
Had Husky in my F150, they were good. Decided to try WeatherTech for 2 reasons, they had the most options to cover all 3 rows and the back (with 3rd row up, or down) and had more color options too include Cocoa, which matches my Java/brown interior.

Yes, my vehicle came with both floor mats and liners, but the color and one piece 2nd row and 3rd row are better to me, along with looks and it all matching.

Anyone else not a fan of carpet and like the fleet rubber floors better? I don’t even live in an areas that snows, but dirt, wet, mud, mess up carpeting.

Did this video going over the WeatherTechs.

Not a fan.. they are such hard plastic and don't feel they mold well because of how hard and inflexible they are.

Husky Xact Contour or the Smartliner brand IMO are far better.

Not a fan.. they are such hard plastic and don't feel they mold well because of how hard and inflexible they are.

Husky Xact Contour or the Smartliner brand IMO are far better.

They are a little stiffer than my Husky liners I had in my 2018 F150. I don’t know what their Explorer mats are like, but the WeatherTech has caps over where it clips to the driver side, my Husky’s were open where water/mud could seep in.

My main reason was coverage and color. I like them for matching my Java interior.

For black, O probably would have kept the factory option floor liners mine came with and just added to the rear.

Do you have a 3rd row or cargo liner from Husky? How is it?

They are a little stiffer than my Husky liners I had in my 2018 F150. I don’t know what their Explorer mats are like, but the WeatherTech has caps over where it clips to the driver side, my Husky’s were open where water/mud could seep in.

My main reason was coverage and color. I like them for matching my Java interior.

For black, O probably would have kept the factory option floor liners mine came with and just added to the rear.

Do you have a 3rd row or cargo liner from Husky? How is it?
I have all 3 rows plus cargo

Back