• Register Today It's free!

WHAT IS THE LARGEST RIM I CAN FIT

Xplorer23

Reaction score
City, State
Gorham
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Limited
WHAT IS THE LARGEST RIM SIZE THAT I CAN GO WITH ON MY 2002 LIMITED WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT RUBBING?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

YOU CAN FIT 22S IF YOU REALLY WANT TO, YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE A RUBBER BAND TIRE AND PLENTY OF MONEY IN YOUR SAVINGS ACCOUNT TO PAY FOR BENT RIMS. OH YEA, WATCH FOR THE CAPS TOO, THEY DONT LIKE THAT;)

and please try not posting the same thing in two different threads 10 minutes apart. Rim Size

This sites awesome and im sure you'll get all your answers in one posting.

You can acutally fit 23s but I don't see why you'd want to, unless you're dressing up like Jay Z or P Diddy for Halloween.

i think you can fit 23s just fine and if i had an 02 limited thats what i would run- its a baller status truck anyways

you have a little more room on the 02 than those of us with 95-01's. 22's seem to fit so-so, and 23's will fit with a band-aid tire.

personally, i think they look best with 20's and the Ground Force drop.

allow me to ***** out Flik's truck once again- :)
attachment.php

Let's push it to the limit and get more people to buy the 22's. This way it'll bring the price on those 20's down. Maybe then I could afford one in a couple of years. ;)

Ha ha, I think 26's are already out now..I swear ive seen them around already

I LIKE IT! Do they rub at all at full turn? :D

Originally posted by TracerBullett
How about these:
gayrims[1].jpg

Um good photochop there...

You can fit anysize rim you want... Depends how much you're willing to sawzall :eek:

Haha, that's awesome.

Anyone know what size rims the infinity fx has? I drove next to one, those rims looked huge.

There is a maroon hummer in my neighborhood with 26" maroon spinners, looks.....ummmm....special.

Originally posted by muncheese
Anyone know what size rims the infinity fx has? I drove next to one, those rims looked huge.

Yep. They are awesome.

The wheels.

FX45 8-spoke 20" aluminum alloy wheels

FX35 7-spoke 18" aluminum alloy wheels

The Tires:

FX45 265/50R20 V-rated all-season performance tires

FX35 265/60R18 V-rated all-season performance tires

sk1er17 said:
and please try not posting the same thing in two different threads 10 minutes apart. Rim Size

This sites awesome and im sure you'll get all your answers in one posting.

The rim size link doesn't work

Back