Where are you from? | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are you from?

I'm from Coronach, Saskatchewan. Great to meet all you guys.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Livin' the dream here in Windsor, Ont.

Born in Pembrook Ontario, grew up in Potage La Praire, and MacGregor, Manitoba, went to school in Saskatoon SK, now I'm back in Manitoba, stuck in the south-west corner in Boissevain.

Any explorer owners in Prince George B.C.

I was born in Digby Nova Scotia, moved to Prince George in 1972 this is now my home, love the mountains, and 4 wheeling.

Born in Simcoe, Ontario. Lived out there for many years growing up (still haven't grown up :D) and now I'm in Kitchener, Ontario.

Born and raised in Port Dover. I now live in Hamilton Ont.

Born in Hagersville On now living outside Selkirk On

Born in Hagersville On now living outside Selkirk On

now you have a long drive to TMP ;) i love that town,use to camp there quite a bit at the park.

Born in Wetaskiwin, AB. Raised in Drayton Valley, AB. Now live back in Wetaskiwin, AB. Work at the Edmonton airport.

Victoria bc

Winnipeg Manitoba here! Moving soon.... north bound. Arborg!

Born in London Ont. Raised in Harrietsville and now living in Aylmer Ont.
And am the founding member of the Ontario Ranger Based Vehicle Owners.

Born in Montreal, moved to Calgary AB been here for 12 years. And loving the oil industry

Hey all, just joined (after just buying an '03 X).
Started in Woodstock (Ontario!)...then Hamilton, now Oakville.

I was born in Toronto and now living in Hagersville Ont but maybe moving again to North Bay Ont.

Originally from Lethbridge, AB. but now live in Edmonton.

thought i posted here.... oh well

live in brantford currently and getting out... moveing back to waterford where i grew up

was out in the oilsands for the last 2.5 yrs roughly glad i gout out before it crashed there :D

St Catharines, born and raised!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just relocated out to Cranbrook and am desperately seeking anyone who wheels their rig to hook up with for some time in the dirt. If that sounds like you shoot me a pm.

Steve

Back