• Register Today It's free!

Window deflectors for an 07

Gearhead79

Reaction score
City, State
Westchester il
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 ford explorer xlt v8
Hey guys.anyone install the weather tech window deflectors? I picked up a set for my 07 and just wanna make sure it's as easy as they make it seem on the videos,cause they say SOME models might need slight modifications.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I use the ebay equivalent that saves 50% of the money for other things and they were very easy and no modifications were needed, I cant see those ones being any different

Awsome,thank you!!!!! I shoulda went with the eBay's but unfortunately I went and grabbed the w.t.

I like the In-Channel type window deflectors.

I got AVS in-channel deflectors recently. I didnt want to have to stick them on the outside like all of the others Ive owned. However, the in-channel ones have their own issues. I wish I got weather tech ones, but I decided to spend $40 instead of $100.

I was disappointed that they still had to STICK on the inside of the window track. I thought they'd just pop in. I had to use some wedges for a day or two to make them stick firm, and even still my rear windows lightly catch them when going up. My front driver auto window will every once in a while kick back down due to pinch protection. But has only done that maybe twice since installing them a month or two ago.

Put up some pictures and let us know how you like them so that anyone that finds this thread will have good info!

Justin

Back