WINDOW STICKER Get your vehs. orig. window stkr. | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WINDOW STICKER Get your vehs. orig. window stkr.

really stupid question... what are electric running boards??

Not stupid....there's an option for running boards that tuck in under the ex when not in use and they swing into place when you open the door automatically :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As far as the link not working, you've got to plug your VIN into the link then put in your browser so paste this link below in your notepad and after the = sign put your vehicles VIN # NO SPACES then copy the entire thing, paste it in your URL bar and voila.... :)

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com
/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

If you get an error such as "file dosent begin with %PFD-" , this means your data is no longer stored in Ford's database. They only hold a few years back from the current date.

Not stupid....there's an option for running boards that tuck in under the ex when not in use and they swing into place when you open the door automatically :)

That is hot, I wish mine did that... possible to install that option? Prolly more trouble than its worth

Thank you for this it worked...

The Research Maniacs page loaded, but when I entered my vin#, I received the following message:
Oops !

Sometimes things don't go the way we want them to. You wanted to see a page that is not available. Please select an option below or visit the Ford homepage.

It has been mentioned in this thread that it only works back 3 years (don't remember if it's model or calendar).

Cool, almost 5 years later and it still works, Thanks needed this to check on a 2010 EB I'm looking to buy

That is hot, I wish mine did that... possible to install that option? Prolly more trouble than its worth

Wife's Expedition Limited has those. A bit of a pain if you drive in mud. Right now, neither one will fold in as they should. Have to take it to a conventional car wash with a wand and clean out the debris.

I just verified that it works on my mom's 2008 XLT. Pretty neat!

Thanks, I was looking for window sticker look up. Works great!

Looks like this page is down - may not want this post to be "sticky" at the top anymore :)

I still have the original for my 94.

bah literally 2006. My 06 was built in 05

I actually called the dealer after not being able to get mine. Ford only stores the window sticker files for 8 years. At this time 2008+ are the only ones available unless you get them some other way.

The link isn't working for me :(

That is still pretty good to have! I was sad when ford stopped allowing people to search for their original window stickers a couple of years ago.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back