Windshield washer not working. Help! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Windshield washer not working. Help!

evintho

Reaction score
City, State
Santa Rosa, CA.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Explorer
I wanna check the fuse before pulling the w/washer motor. I've located the fuse panel under the dash but I have no owners or service manual to reference a fusebox diagram. Anyone know which fuse it might be? 2007 Explorer. Thanks in advance!

P1010002_2_zpst5cn6fgq.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the reply. Nothing in the diagram about w/washer fuse. I'll pull and check the couple that are associated with wiper function, just for the heck of it. If nothing, then I'll pull the whole bottle/motor, check connections, clean the lines and test the motor. If it is the motor it looks like RockAuto has them at a fairly reasonable price.

I have the same problem. Just replaced pump, all fuses/relays are fine. Now what?

I have the same problem. Just replaced pump, all fuses/relays are fine. Now what?
Does the pump make a sound as it's working (or trying to)? Does it spittle anything out (sign of a kinked or plugged washer hose line)? Does the rear wash for that wiper work?

Back