Work in progress, TONS of pics. | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Work in progress, TONS of pics.

Here are some of the things I got done today:

Tranny cooler w/e-fan. That will have a switch up front. I got the cooler and fan to fit right above the frame.

Trannycooler.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z115/aficachi/Trannycooler2.jpg[/IMG

[/QUOTE]

Could you give some further information about which tranny cooler you are using and how it is hooked up to the transmission lines? Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bumping smexy truck, and wondering where you got your PIAA fog light cover thingys, look pretty cool. :)

How's the progress with the new motor and supercharger setup? Hoping to see you and Mounty03 battle it out soon for 11's in the 1/4. Rocket5979 isn't going to be showing face for at least another year, so you can get all your bugs worked out by then:D

Picture_598.jpg

idk if that posted correctly

it did, SAY IT AINT SO!!

it looks like it, i see his tires, and lights behind the grill, saw it on his photobucket album...

After reviewing some pics, it does look like Awdrocks Ex. Look at the lights behind the grille and the tires.

he posted a link for one of his start-up vids, so im pretty sure its his account (or one of them?)

Guys, let's quit being retarded!!! Look at the curve of the door, the door handle, the curve of the fender, etc. It's not a flipping FORD!!!

That's more of a BMW X5 or something...

Also, he sold his motor and last I heard, nothing was in place of it yet.

it looks like it, i see his tires, and lights behind the grill, saw it on his photobucket album...

After reviewing some pics, it does look like Awdrocks Ex. Look at the lights behind the grille and the tires.

Look at the picture, those are two horns there at the front.

Wow, scare us will you. Where is Alex these days, let us know when you make some headway my friend. Regards,

*Whew* your right about those doors, that's a relife, I showed my dad the pic and he ID'd it as a Volvo SUV.

Thats funny guys sadly I shed some tears right now laughing at the last few posts! NO thats not me. Its my buddys Volvo CAR. Dealer replaced one of his leaky turbos, and then I guess his other turbo let go and caught his car on fire! That was right down his street.

Sorry I have been MIA. Ive been really busy with work, 19 month old boy.... and a new project that ive become just as involved in the car as I did with my X. Its a 92' Talon awd turbo. Shooting for a DD 800awhp that will be sporting a custom Holset HX50 hybrid turbo :). Full body convertion ect. I needed a 30mpg car these days :).

The X has been a little on stand by. I got the heads almost paid for, and I do still plan on finishing the build. Plans are still the same, 324, trick flow heads with custom grind cams a the TVS blower from MP.

Im glad to see everyone and ill try to not be so disconnected! But all is well, still tugging along!

Back