Your Favorite Top 5 "X's" on the site | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Your Favorite Top 5 "X's" on the site

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

In no paticular order -

Rick's
Blackmagic's
Alec's
expo5.0's
Hartman's

1. Mine :D
2. Rick's
3. CoryL's
4. Hartman's
5. Gerald's (GJarrett, he puts that thing through some **** and it still goes like a champ, through stuff it "shouldn't be able to do")
6. Troll's

1. mine (though its a BII :) )
2. Cory's (ex body)
3. Aquaman's sport trac
4. Joe Deitz
5. Brett Grooms

I have to pick only 5??? hahaha

no particular order on those.....

mine (but not until i get my new system- right now it pains me too much that its all sitting in my garage and not in the truck... i don't even have any door speakers)
troll's
realxp8(he was banned, so i won't count him as one of my 5)
x-box
jamest (future plans are being considered for him too- helping him get bumped up)
purpony

and i'm out of room- there are tons of other that i like, but those are the best imo

mine
blackmagic
anyone with an 02/03 sport because i want it...

im not gonna give mine, because there is no way i could narrow it down to 5. 10, maybe. there are so many here i like just as much as the next i cant leave 'em out. :)

BTW, thanks for looking into the future, drew. :D

Wait! Hold on for about 2 weeks, until I get my SAS, then re-vote.:D

I would go mine, Ricks, Blackmagics, Lizardtrac, and probably Alecs.

I cant be mad no one said my name on ur guys list.. I dont' drive a X.. I'm in a different list.. The top 5 mounty list? i hope :p

Originally posted by clarkkent
I cant be mad no one said my name on ur guys list.. I dont' drive a X.. I'm in a different list.. The top 5 mounty list? i hope :p

Lol dont feel bad most people out there arent gonna have thier truck chosen as some one elses favorite. :)

Not particular order:

John Stones - aquaman - Sport Trac
Lowdpypes - Black Box
Alec - Splat
GJarret
Ray Laboto (sp?)

And that took LOTS of thinkin to narrow it down that much... I still feel I didnt do justice to many... I didnt even name Rick bc that is just a given...
--Bryan

In no particular order:
Tom Rios'- Fakrwee (yea its a Navajo, but it is SWEET)
Rick's
Gerald Jarret's- GJarret
Justin McNeil's
Black Magic

Just because I've seen them in action and they're great guys, and I've also worked on them:

Mudd*****
Michael
Kris
Mine
Rick

also kudos to Troll, which almost goes without saying.

EDIT: there are so many more to mention that it's really hard. Basically if I've wheeled with you, I like your rig!

Rick's
Alec's
Mudd*****'s
Dora the solid axle explorer
Ray L's

In no particular order.
Rpenner54's( first sport I ever saw lifted in person)
Rick's of Course
CoryL's
OkNut's
and for street Black Magic's

Rick's- Heavily modified extreme wheeling rig, but you can still tell it's an explorer.

Cory's- Debatably the most capable explorer out there, but it blurs the line between explorer and rock buggy.

Robb's- "THE" SASed 2nd gen. I never thought I would actually see one!

Gerald's- The model for 2nd gen guys who love to wheel hard, but their trucks are still daily drivers.

Troll's- Fastest explorer on earth. Period.

no particular order
troll
lowdpypes
expo5.0
alec
oknut

No particular order

Robb
Lizardtrac
Buchvilleman
Taxxman
JoshC(when his is done)

Basically any 2nd gen Explorer with a solid axle, and since no one really has to vote for the fastest Explorer on earth, Troll.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I forgot Lizardtrac on mine, got to be my favorite.

Theres so many nice ones :chug:

Back