Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV | Page 56 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

Before:
1I.jpg

After:
collage1.jpg

I had just bought the truck for 4k with just over 100k miles on it, was just going to be a daily driver but decided to make it a capable off road vehicle. Soon you will see the transformation of this truck into the ZAPV or Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle.

This is how I got the truck.
1I.jpg

1IV.jpg

I decided to put bed liner on all of the plastic parts, and it looked good. At this point I thought I was done with the body (foolish me) I was going to settle for a good looking with minor capabilities truck.

2I.jpg

2II.jpg

2III.jpg

2IV.jpg

S7303032.jpg

I soon grew tiered of all the plastic wrapped around the truck, and the fact that the bed liner wasn’t sticking to it, so I pulled all of the plastic off and started over. I filled all of the holes left by the plastic with bondo or expanding insulation foam.

3II.jpg

3I.jpg

3III.jpg

Bed lining was applied next. The whole truck was covered (including the rear wheel well). This didn't take as long as I thought it would.

S7303454.jpg

S7303456.jpg

S7303457.jpg

S7303458.jpg

S7303459.jpg

(this is where I put bondo to fill in the divit.
S7303461.jpg

S7303463.jpg

And at last the Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV. It is the essential vehicle to use in case of a zombie outbreak, it can drive long distances, prevent rust, clime mountains, find high ground, and cover your sent from the brain eating *******s. This should not be your only plan in an zombie infestation, but you should always keep several options on the table. A vehicle would be the first step of a evacuation from an infected area. You would only want to use it to get out of a major city and make it to a relatively rural zone where you can take a high vantage point. Remember always be prepared.

collage1.jpg

S7303498.jpg

S7303485.jpg

S7303484.jpg

S7303473.jpg

EDIT: I don't have time to make rules and such for membership so if any one want to be in Team ZAPV just pick a number (except 1-3)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I posted requesting a number a long time ago. Just wanting to make sure I reserved or if I lost it. ZAPV 8

link to list is in my sig. you're on it

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Yay....

After your done with all the mods for your Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle, you going to need to to arm yourself. Use this handy chart to determine if you even have a chance in the first place.

6adb3d00e323e71af400d5c77af016f9.jpg

grenade! woot. now is it just one or do i get a whole box?

well if multi colored counts as other since there is white in them then count me in with the tank, otherwise call me if you need it help
Edit: I will always be between the potato and the tank, no grey for me or I'm dead

I got the decals on my trac...$60 worth of em.
95bb0eee.jpg

ae726e78.jpg

7ddcc817.jpg

a5584201.jpg

An electric guitar.

They do look good. I like them

24 pts got a guitar lol

About 2 to 3 inches high and bout 2 1/2 feet long for the name. Idk lol you can get 2 custom unit numbers and 2 zombie response team decals and 2 fist for $20

And I got a bunch of LED strobes in the truck and have a video of them and my interior setup but Idk how to put it on here

And I got a bunch of LED strobes in the truck and have a video of them and my interior setup but Idk how to put it on here
could just post link to youtube? or i know theres a way to imbed the player, but idr how to do :(

About 2 to 3 inches high and bout 2 1/2 feet long for the name. Idk lol you can get 2 custom unit numbers and 2 zombie response team decals and 2 fist for $20

nice where did u get them or did u do it urself?

Zombieresponseteam.net

What in Hades am I going to Do with a Teddy Bear?And How did they know I had One In the Truck?..............
(G)

Back