baltimore/annapolis meet and greet? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

baltimore/annapolis meet and greet?

How's Sunday afternoon, January 13th?

do it after all the church folk get done with thir lunches and that would be golden.
Late afternoon early evening.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

is anybody definitely in? i'll edit the first post and make a list

I'm definitely in.

Works for me.

I still have 1 1/2 Explorers, so I should be at least making an effort to show support, huh? :p: I'm free as far as I know, Morgan and I will be there.

Sunday the 13th at 4 ?
I am in.

I'm baaa-aaaack! I'm pretty flexible with this. I'd say anytime on Saturday, Sunday after 4, and most weekdays after 6.

You're in luck - it's sunday the 13th at 4.

BTT for the new years!

Sunday's going to be warmer than this week !! :D

weaterh.jpg
warmer but rain is possible

I'll be there too guys.

^-- Great!

"Rain showers this morning with mostly cloudy conditions during the afternoon hours. High 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%."

Unfortunately, I'm going to be backing out on this one. I appreciate the closer locale, but between being only 6 weeks post-op, EMT class til 4, feeling lousy and a lousy week in general, I just can't. Sorry guys (and gals)! Hopefully the next one!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Okay so I was there 30 mins late and no one was there

Back